About This Scholarship
The University of Toronto’s Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships offer an unparalleled opportunity for outstanding international students to study at one of the world’s best universities in one of the world’s most multicultural cities. The scholarship program is designed to recognize students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement and creativity, as well as who are recognized as school leaders. A special emphasis is placed on the student’s impact on the life of their school and community, as well as their future potential to positively contribute to the global community.
These annual scholarships honor outstanding students from around the world, including international students enrolled in Canadian high schools. This is the University of Toronto’s most prestigious and competitive international student scholarship.
For four years, the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support. The scholarship is only available for first-year undergraduate programs at the University of Toronto. Lester B. Pearson Scholars will be named each year to approximately 37 students.
- An international student (a non-Canadian requiring a study permit)
- In your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2022
- In September 2023, you will begin your studies at the University of Toronto (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2023 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
How To Apply
These are the application processes involved in applying for the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship at the University of Toronto
- You must be nominated by your school and apply to the University of Toronto for undergraduate studies. Inquire with your school’s guidance counselor about being nominated.
- Receive a nomination from your school (High schools that have not already been contacted/verified are asked to submit an application to participate in our program, which can be found here). Apply to the University of Toronto to begin your studies in 2023, and make sure to submit your application by the deadlines. Please be aware that you will be considered for the Pearson Scholarship for your first choice of program at the University of Toronto. You may apply to multiple programs and be admitted to all of them; however, if you are awarded the Pearson Scholarship, you will be limited to your first choice of program at U of T at the time our scholarship decisions are made.
- You can apply for the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship online after we’ve received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university.
Scholarship Application Deadline
The scholarship is applicable only at the University of Toronto for first-entry, undergraduate programs. Each year approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars.
- School nomination deadline: November 30, 2022
- Student OUAC application deadline: December 14, 2022 (Please note this is the final date to submit an application to the OUAC; however, it is recommended you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2022, as spaces in programs fill-up quickly and popular programs may close early.)
- Student scholarship application deadline: January 16, 2023
APPLY HERE and Also Get More Info about this Scholarship