The KTH Scholarship covers the entire tuition fee for a one or two-year master’s degree program. In 2022, the KTH Scholarship was awarded to 13% of scholarship applicants admitted to a program (75 out of 564). The scholarship selection process prioritizes academic excellence and a desire to contribute to long-term development.
The scholarship is awarded primarily based on academic excellence, and the selection process runs concurrently with the admissions process.
Only applicants who meet the admission requirements of the program for which they are applying are eligible for a scholarship. After applicants have been evaluated for admission, applicants for scholarships are evaluated using the following criteria:
- Grades of the applicant (GPA or equivalent)
- The university’s ranking that conferred the applicant’s bachelor’s degree Motivation, relevant work experience, and extracurricular activities of the applicant
- The applicant’s motivation for pursuing a master’s degree from KTH and contributing to the achievement of sustainable development goals.
- For International students
- Master’s Degree
- Full Tuition Fees
- Deadline: 16 January 2023
- Scholarship Country: Sweden
- A candidate must be a full-time student who has applied for a master’s degree program.
- Applicants must not be participating in Erasmus Mundus, EIT Digital, EIT InnoEnergy, or EIT Urban Mobility.
- Applicants should be eager to contribute to long-term development.
- Applicants to KTH should have exceptional academic credentials.
- Applicants must apply for the KTH Scholarship online.
The Selection Process For KTH Royal Institute of Technology 2023 Scholarship
The scholarship is awarded primarily based on academic excellence, and the selection process runs concurrently with the admissions process. Only applicants who meet the admission requirements of the program for which they are applying are eligible for a scholarship.
- Choose the study program for which you want to apply.
- Before applying, please review the admission requirements.
- Make certain that you provide all of the necessary information.
- Your application must be submitted by January 16, 2023.
- 1 December 2022: Application opens
- 16 January 2023: Application closes