This scholarship is open to Norwegian and international applicants admitted to MSc programmes at campus Oslo or campus Bergen who have outstanding academic records.
Scholarships will cover the full tuition fees and a stipend for each semester for up to two years for international students who meet the academic progression requirements. The stipend is intended to help with living expenses, but it does not cover all expenses (roughly 70%).
The fully-funded master’s scholarship in Europe strengthens students’ academic credentials while also assisting them in developing professional skills that can be used to gain a competitive position on the global job market.
You can pursue graduate studies in a variety of scientific fields.
Tuition, living expenses, and a stipend are all covered by the BI Presidential Scholarship. Candidates must meet academic progression requirements in order to keep their scholarships.
- For International students
- Master’s Degree
- Full Tuition Fees
- Deadline: March 1, 2023
- Scholarship Country: Norway
How to Apply for BI Presidential Scholarship
Write a one-page scholarship application letter outlining why you deserve this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
Upload the scholarship application letter, along with all required documentation, to the online application portal to be considered for admission to a Master of Science program.
If an admission offer is accepted, the scholarship application will be considered.
Students currently enrolled in BI’s Sivilkonom program in their third year can apply in their third year by sending a scholarship application letter to [email protected] with the subject line: BI Presidential Scholarship Application.
- You may apply as a domestic or international student.
- An applicant must have a high GPA on an international scale.
- An applicant in their third year of BI’s civil*konom program may also apply.
- All master’s programs offered by the BI PRESIDENTIAL are eligible for the master’s scholarship.
- To be eligible for this scholarship for the duration of the program, applicants must maintain a good academic record.