The International Furloughing Missionary Scholarship for Christian Missionaries Only, 2022 is available for a Masters degree in Languages/Linguistics, History, Theology and Religious Studies, Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), Other, or Psychology. You can apply for this scholarship by clicking here.
The deadline for submitting your application is December 1, 2022. Wheaton College is the provider of this scholarship, which has a value of Partial Funding, full-tuition fees.
This scholarship is available to all nationalities (other than the US and Canada).
Eligibility for this Scholarship
- Applicants for the International Furloughing Missionary Scholarship for Christian Missionaries Only, 2022 must be non-North American citizens (U.S. & Canada).
- The applicants must have a BA degree from a university, college, or equivalent.
- Candidates must have served as a career missionary for at least two years outside of their home country.
- Applicants must be members of a recognized mission organization or denomination.
- Candidates must demonstrate a desire to return to ministry after completing their MA studies.
- International Furloughing Missionary Scholarship For Christian Missionaries Only
- Candidates must submit their applications by December 1 of the year in which they wish to be admitted to Wheaton College.
- The International Furloughing Missionary Scholarship For Christian Missionaries Only, 2022 recipients receive full tuition for the MA program.
- After completing their MA studies, recipients will have 25% of their loan forgiven and converted into a scholarship.
You can APPLY for the scholarship HERE