The Association of Nigerian Scholars in America (ANSA) is a non-profit, non-political scholarly organization founded to meet the academic and non-academic needs of its members. ANSA is a valuable networking resource for members, professionals, and corporate organizations.
Through activities that promote professional development, ANSA hopes to stimulate creativity and raise awareness among its members. We also hope to provide mentorship to scholars and prospective scholars both at home and abroad who want to study in the United States.
The Association of Nigerian Scholars in America (ANSA) invites applications for the 2022 ANSA Fellowship Program in order to support prospective Nigerian students wishing to pursue a graduate degree in the United States of America.
The ANSA Fellowship’s goal is to provide funds to cover your application fee to one graduate school program.
To be eligible for the ANSA Fellowship Program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any field from an accredited institution with a minimum CGPA of 3.5/5.0 or its equivalent on any other scale.
- Candidate must be interested in full-time studies in the United States of America.
- Complete Application package should consist of:
- Application form.
- Uploaded Transcripts
- Most recent CV
- GRE score report (Optional, recommended if you have written the GRE)
- One essay, with a 1000-character limit addressing the following questions: 1) Tell us about your financial situation – why you need assistance? 2) what your immediate and long-term career goals are? 3) how your graduate degree will help you achieve your goals.
Click here to start your application.
Application cycle closes October 17th, 2022.